Author Topic: WOAI Installation issues - unexpected end of file  (Read 181 times)

July 27, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

Offline ppaolpp

• View Profile
WOAI Installation issues - unexpected end of file
« on: July 27, 2017, 05:42:40 PM »
EDIT: Found the problem. For some inexplicable reason all files that I downloaded from avsim were/are empty. Did the same with flightsim and everything works perfectly!

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, but still hope to find help from the more experienced users, since I do have the following issue (the FAQ, Google and Youtube were not helpful so far unfortunately):

I installed the WOAI installer and started with a few packages (as I wanted to test everything first). Everything worked perfectly and the planes/airlines I installed can be found in the game. Now I wanted to install a few more, however I get the following error message (no matter if i am running as administrator or not):

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.  If
you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Unexpected EOF"

If I click continue nothing happens, and if I click end the installer basically crashes. I click continue and end the installer manually I get another message:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.  If
you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

The process can not acces the file "xy.zip" as it is used by a another process"

But this error happens no matter which package I choose.

Please let me know if you need anymore details, and thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:50:20 PM by ppaolpp »