Author Topic: At St. Maarten (TNCM) theres no airliners  (Read 541 times)

December 01, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

Offline Jonathan

• View Profile
At St. Maarten (TNCM) theres no airliners
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:25:42 PM »
At St. Maarten, there are no airliners like the ones I downloaded (KLM, Air France, etc.). Also just pointing out that the Delta Airlines AI aircraft download isn't working.

December 01, 2017, 11:26:31 PMReply #1

Offline Jonathan

• View Profile
Re: At St. Maarten (TNCM) theres no airliners
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »
Also the FS I'm using is FSX:SE

April 04, 2018, 04:09:11 PMReply #2

Offline TrevorUK

• Look after your body, always...
    • View Profile
Re: At St. Maarten (TNCM) theres no airliners
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 04:09:11 PM »
Give the chaps and lasses a minute to update a set of flight plans if they want to that is, St Maartens airport or rather Princess Juliana International Airport has only just re-opened after being closed for quite some time. It may not figure on some carriers flight plans yet, if it is included in any, have you had a look? KLM and Easy Jet used to go there and as I understand it, it opened just prior to the Easter Holidays.

Why not add it to some flight plans yourself now you know it is back open again as of Easter 2018. KLM is definitely going there again now, but I don't know about the others.....

Best wishes,
Trevor
Boarding school as a kid, parents always moving to different British Embassies around the world. Lived all over the place, born in Malta, love visiting it. Worked in IT (Army then Police) since 1976, retired 2010 (fractured my spine in 3 places!)