Author Topic: No Traffice at Hubs P3dv4  (Read 46 times)

April 28, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

Offline jetpilot1980

• View Profile
No Traffice at Hubs P3dv4
« on: April 28, 2018, 02:09:09 AM »
So I have started moving my AI over from FSX to P3dV4 with some success.. However, I seem to be encountering a strange issue in that none of the major hub airports have any traffic add on or otherwise.. For example if I go to MCO I can see SWA, JB ect on the ramp as well as a ton of the default AI, same thing in MEM I went there and found DL, NWA, and default traffic (FEDEX wasn't there not sure why).. Also Eglin does show the MAIW add on E-4B, C-130s, F-16s and F-35s just fine.. However, JFK, IAD, LAX, LOWW, and several other hubs that I tried all have nothing, empty ramps no departing /arriving aircraft (DCA only had one default bus on the ramp).. Additionally, I can use the view menu function to see AI aircraft as well so I can see the various 747s, 777s, 787s ect. in flight... So the issue seems to be that P3D does not want to put any aircraft at the major hubs. I have all AI sliders up to 100%, I have moved all of my flight plan BGLs over MAIW, WOAI ect. all are in FSX BGL format (scenery library activated), all of my TFS and AIA aircraft have been converted to FSX format so there should be some aircraft for these hubs. Any idea what could be causing this/ and or how do I fix it??? Thanks!