Author Topic: WOAI affects User Aircraft  (Read 2273 times)

March 17, 2016, 04:11:37 AM

Offline Manfronq

• View Profile
WOAI affects User Aircraft
« on: March 17, 2016, 04:11:37 AM »
My default flight always starts in a "cold-dark" cockpit. I noticed after installing just a few packages (4) to be exact, my said "cold-dark" default flight now starts with the Radios turned ON when I haven't even started the batteries yet nor the APU, and on the autopilot panel some are already lit up and some are not. Even turning ON and OFF the battery  switch,it doesn't work anymore. Please help me on this as I've tried to resolve this myself but to no result..I'm using FSX SE  :( Thanks.

Great contribution to us,thanks to WOAI, indeed it makes simulation more realistic!

Btw, I tried changing user aircraft still same problem. Also even just one package specifically with Int'l Flights and big jets are the ones affecting the user aircraft. I realize that it's their ".bgl" Flight Plan that's causing the problem.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:29:39 PM by Manfronq »

March 19, 2016, 11:57:21 AMReply #1

Offline Garfield_x

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://aifs.pvdveen.net
Re: WOAI affects User Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 11:57:21 AM »
we do nothing with settings in FS and do not touch something like your default flght.
Just go in an arcraft and make it coald and dark and save that again as your default flight.
Peter van der Veen
World of AI Member

March 19, 2016, 09:41:11 PMReply #2

Offline Manfronq

• View Profile
Re: WOAI affects User Aircraft
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 09:41:11 PM »
we do nothing with settings in FS and do not touch something like your default flght.
Just go in an arcraft and make it coald and dark and save that again as your default flight.

My goodness,you are right! It worked! I never thought of that..  ;) Thanks for helping!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:48:08 PM by Manfronq »