Author Topic: Uninstalling World of AI aircraft from FSX  (Read 4944 times)

May 16, 2016, 07:45:33 PM

Offline jrs182p

• View Profile
Uninstalling World of AI aircraft from FSX
« on: May 16, 2016, 07:45:33 PM »
I recently had a problem of Norton deleting Vpilot and so I had to reset it up.  I then reinstalled the World of AI package and now my FSX will not start because it is reporting duplicate aircraft files and it appears that the duplicates are in the WOAI files.  I would like to uninstall the whole list and reinstall a clean fresh set of files.

I am unsure of the steps needed to uninstall the current files.

Can anyone help me sort out this mess?

Thanks

John

May 23, 2016, 08:06:06 PMReply #1

Offline Garfield_x

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://aifs.pvdveen.net
Re: Uninstalling World of AI aircraft from FSX
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 08:06:06 PM »
you can go to expert mode and choose remove all packages and then reinstall them

Peter van der Veen
World of AI Member

September 16, 2016, 07:23:13 AMReply #2

Offline gordopanzón

• View Profile
Re: Uninstalling World of AI aircraft from FSX
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 07:23:13 AM »
Mister
Peter van der Veen
World of AI Member

I have the same problem, that is to say on having initiated the FSX, warning message appears on the presence of diverse objects under the same title. In search of the solution desinstalé the bundle of one of the airlines (the Argentinians) affected with the problem of duplicity and really, the warning with regard to this bundle disappeared, but also they eliminated the planes of Argentine airlines. Then, I installed again the bundle, and as a result of that the planes appeared and also the duplicity warning. For the previous thing, it was seeming that the solution offered, that is to say that of desisnstalar and to install again does not solve the problem.   

I would like, to listen to its arguments on the topic and especially why to remove and to put the files again is considered to be the suitable solution.

I am grateful to him very much for the help that could drink to me and stay in expectation of its valuable opinion.