Author Topic: GA AI  (Read 2811 times)

July 17, 2016, 11:23:33 PM

Offline Bushpounder

• View Profile
GA AI
« on: July 17, 2016, 11:23:33 PM »
Hi, guys. First off, THANK YOU for sooooooo many GREAT AI packages. I used WOAI many years ago with FS9, but when FSX came along, I pretty much killed it due to my system at the time. I then went out and got UT2, which I got tired of and then tried Traffic 360. I got tired of that even quicker and went back to UT2. I really didn't like it, but it had a nice feature. One can pick an airplane in one's inventory and turn it into AI traffic. Nice. Well, I am now 100% WOAI. I am looking for something now to add GA AI into the sim. I have your great GA jets and Kings and twin Cessnas, but I am looking for more twins and s/e aircraft. Also the flightplans and what is needed to produce a working BGL of traffic to work with the WOAI. Can someone point me in the right direction to do these, please? Thanks!! Oh, again, THANK YOU for these FANTASTIC packages. I'd like to find some military AI as well. I fly around a lot of military bases in Alaska and other places.

Don

July 20, 2016, 01:24:33 AMReply #1

Offline solwell

• View Profile
Re: GA AI
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 01:24:33 AM »
Bushpounder,

Everything you want to accomplish can be done with a utility called AI Flight Planner.  It can be downloaded here:

http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?Folder=AIFP&JS=TRUE

It is freeware but please consider a small donation if you use it a lot.
You can search sites such as AVSIM and Flightsim for flightplans or create your own.
You can then assign those flights to any aircraft in your inventory and create the necessary traffic bgls.

Good Luck.

July 20, 2016, 01:48:48 AMReply #2

Offline gbl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 01:48:48 AM »
http://militaryaiworks.com/

For the best Military AI

Alan
Jet engines, the sound of freedom

July 20, 2016, 04:29:41 AMReply #3

Offline Bushpounder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 04:29:41 AM »
Beautiful! I will track it down and see what I can do with it. Yes, I have no problem with donationware. It promotes future development!

Don

July 20, 2016, 05:04:52 AMReply #4

Offline Bushpounder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 05:04:52 AM »
Hey, GBL. I am VERY interested in adding in some military traffic. I'll have a look at that as well. Guys, I appreciate the help.

Don