Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 6912 times)

January 30, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

Offline ronjfehr

• View Profile
Hi all
« on: January 30, 2018, 05:08:35 AM »
I just started using woai and l am impressed with how nicely the aircraft maneuver in flight,very
realistic. I live in Kelowna bc Canada and our two main air carriers are westjet and air Canada.
your files have brought my part of the simulated world to life.no questions today just a big
thank you for a great site. ron  :)
ron

January 30, 2018, 01:19:09 PMReply #1

Offline Apollo21

• View Profile
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 01:19:09 PM »
Hi Welcome to the forum, I too am very new here and have also just started using woai, one thing is puzzling me with your post
(how nicely the aircraft maneuver in flight ) are we talking about static aircraft or flight plans you have made for the AI because I don't get to fly my Ai Aircaft lol

Kind Regards
Andrew

January 31, 2018, 03:19:26 AMReply #2

Offline ronjfehr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 03:19:26 AM »
HI APOLLO
When I mentioned how nice the AI fly I meant while viewing them in a separate window. When you said you are new at this did you mean
to the AI in general or are you also fairly new to the flight simulator as well. In any case some people have reprogramed an AI to be flyable
but with very mixed results. As we receive them from WOAI they are configured to be AI only. Ron  :)
ron

February 01, 2018, 12:04:06 PMReply #3

Offline Apollo21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 12:04:06 PM »
Hi Ron No m8 not new to flight sim been using it on and off for years,but started using it more in the past couple of years .
 I did think that was what you meant about Ai lol .I do know you can re-program the flight plans and change them for your own this is going to be my next project lol when I feel brave enough to tackle it,i am new to AI and this is the first time I have installed any ,its turned out well ,I have a lot of airports populated with static ,that take off from time to time just what I was trying to achieve I just wish there was a way to tell you exactly where the aircraft where going to install ,it seems to be a bit hit and miss for me lol

Kind regards

Andrew

February 02, 2018, 11:08:37 PMReply #4

Offline beroun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 11:08:37 PM »
Hi,
There is no doubt. WOAI is great. But you can do lot of your own flight planning.
Download all kinds of AI aircraft and program these to fly through different airports.
Download TTools from Led Swordy (free!) and learn to use it. Download AI planes
From Avsim or Flightsim. You can  brighten your skies and
airport gates.
Peter Bendl,
formerly from BA