Author Topic: Thank you !  (Read 6769 times)

March 25, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

Offline TrevorUK

• Look after your body, always...
    • View Profile
Thank you !
« on: March 25, 2018, 06:56:15 PM »
This is going to sound long and phoney, but it isn't !!!
I have been working in IT since 1976, I have two other hobbies and FSX right from the very beginnings!  I fought against using the steam version for years and years but tried it this year, eliminating a lot of "non-sim" products.
Over the years, I have bought and ditched several or more AI for my air traffic. Never even heard of this wonderful collection that can even be grouped by the airports you use the most!
It's brilliant and works fantastic on FSX-Steam too, perfectly, without a hitch and without much degradation of fps as well.
What more could you want?
SO I WANTED TO SAY A VERY BIG     T H A N K   Y O U   TO ALL THE MODELERS, FLIGHT PLANNERS, PAINTERS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS INVOLVED IN CREATING THESE WONDERFUL AIRCRAFT THAT NOT ONLY LOOK THE REAL DEAL BUT ALSO LAND AND TAKE OFF CORRECTLY.
You can even change the plans and learn yourself how to do all these things.
I have found my first foray into modelling, creating and painting etc., nothing for here yet, just as fascinating as FSX itself!!

So again, from a newbie, a cringe-worthy post saying thank you for adding a fourth hobby to my repertoire  !!!!!

Best wishes to all fellow users,
Trevor
Boarding school as a kid, parents always moving to different British Embassies around the world. Lived all over the place, born in Malta, love visiting it. Worked in IT (Army then Police) since 1976, retired 2010 (fractured my spine in 3 places!)

March 29, 2018, 04:34:54 AMReply #1

Offline polymerman

• Too old to sin but young enough to sim!
    • View Profile
    • OVER YOUR HEAD PRODUCTIONS
Re: Thank you !
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 04:34:54 AM »
Welcome Trevor!